Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Start Using flickr

You have pics. you know you want everyone to see them. You know you want them to show up on PlanetOlin... it's a bit pathetic that 2 years has gotten us 613 photos. And by us I mostly mean Tostie14 who has 422 of those pics. All the other members combined don't match him. So let's fix this:


To start putting pics in a nice shareable public place you need a few things:

-Get a flickr account
-Add me (bdieseldorff) as a contact
-Upload some pics (I suggest using flock for this)
(Here you might have to wait for me to invite you to the group)
-Go to the 'Organize' tab
-Drag all the photos you want to give to the pool into the workspace
-Click the send to group button
-Click the Olin group

Yay!


If you've got Q's comment or e-mail me for some A's.

No comments: