Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kirix Strata

I saw a sweet, sweet, specialty browser today. The kind of thing that makes you want to actually need it just so you could use it. It's a browser named strata by a company called Kirix. I've never heard of either of those two names before, but it seems awesome.

Strata is a database browser. If you mess with large tables of numbers that you have to parse through (often by retyping them all). Strata can use tables on the web as the basis for a table that can be fully manipulated. I'm much impressed. I can't really write it nearly as well as their video shows it. And it can also make tables out of rss feeds. That was the neatest part of the screencast.

Hot. If someone ends up using this, give me a heads up so I can hear if its actually worthwhile. Thanks!

No comments: