Thursday, July 5, 2007

Frustrated

Man. You know what's frustrating?

It's frustrating to want to talk to someone who doesn't speak your language.


You know what's possibly even more frustrating?

When they do speak your language except they're at this language immersion camp and they can't speak anything but some foreign language.


You know what might be even more frustrating than that?

Having taken enough of the aforementioned foreign language (albeit a long time ago) to try to talk anyways. Talk? Not really. Listen? Sometimes I can understand some things. Ish.



Most frustrating telephone conversation ever.
*exhales*
I needed to get that out. Thanks for feeling obliged to read b/c it's showing up in your rss reader or Planet Olin or something.

I promise a more upbeat post tomorrow. In fact, I'm pretty sure I know the topic. It should be fun!

No comments: