Sunday, April 1, 2007

Work Time & a compliment & victory

Today we look at a little of what I recently learned about my learning. For those who don't know, I keep track of all the time I spend productively pretty meticulously in a notebook I keep with me. I have recently been putting the data on my laptop so that I can make charts like this:

Some neat things to note are that circuits actually beat out Meta and that each of those counts as almost two of the less time-consuming classes. And here's another chart:
This one splits my work by day of the week. Unsurprisingly, Tuesday wins by virtue of being right before Wednesday (read: day everything is due). Sunday was a surprise; I apparently work quite a bit on weekends... who knew?

I got what may well be my favorite compliment ever today. It's awesome when you get a compliment from someone you really respect and look up to. :D

Alt + Shift FTW!!

No comments: