Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Olin meets netvibes & projects meet time restraints

Alt + Shift

After writing this post I noticed that I didn't rant about how good netvibes is. That would not do so here's the appropriate rant:

It is good. Oh so very good. It is my homepage. It owns a huge portion of my life. Thankfully, Outlook, netvibes and Moleskine have still left me with a 30% share in my life.

Eeek. Forgot to post yesterday. I have to keep up with this better. So I came up with a neat idea about creating netvibes modules that can be used by Olin students. The idea is super-simple and a basic level of implementation is ridiculously easy. I made a collection of links level module for sigsys: Add to Netvibes and one for circuits: Add to Netvibes. These modules are currently just collections of links but I'm working on making ones that will use rss. For example, there could be one that updates every time Brad puts up a new circuits handout. Pretty neat I think, but I doubt I'll have a lot of time to put into this until the summer.

Yesterday some Meta ppl ended up going to 7-Eleven. It was pretty awesome cuz we totally brought back the 90s w/Marco's music. Nice. 4 and a half weeks left. 5 projects left for meta. Sweet.

No comments: