Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lounging with Rice & Fun-times

Lalala. Quick post.

Rice rocks. It's becoming an institution. I sent out an e-mail for rice at 22:00. I got to my room at 22:00. 2 people were waiting. By 22:03, the line had expanded to 7 people. We ate all 10 cups and all that was left over yesterday. [Alt + Shift] Then people wanted more. This is insane. The lounge was left crowded for about an hour with people from rice. Soooo awesome. I hope things like this will be enough to reinstate lounge culture in East Hall...

/me crosses fingers.

Yawn. Oh man. I'm gonna have me some more fun (read: work) and then head to bed for a few hours before more fun-times.

2 comments:

Sean McBride said...

Suite lounges don't count as lounges anymore? I guess they're slightly more private, but most lounge doors are open pretty much all the time.

Boris Dieseldorff said...

meh. Suite lounges are kinda like lounges but far more clique-ish. What I really love about WH lounges is the getting caught in them before they can get where they're going etc. It's all about being far too public instead of just open.