Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That was weird

So I started the semester with 22 credits.

Then I dropped intermediate differential equations and swapped in Sci-Fi instead.

Then I asked for permission to overload to 24 credits so I could add a class that was still in the works - Analog Filters.

Then I was not really digging on Advanced Digital Systems... so I dropped that. I figured this would leave me with 20 credits. And SigSys NINJAing and, uhmmm, life. So I dropped that.

But now it looks like Analog Filters isn't going to happen. So I'll be back down to 18 credits. Which I find quite humorous.

I'm OK with all of this though - after all I'm doing my OSS. I have an arbitrary amount of (enjoyable) work to do whenever I please. Awesome.

Also. The new Smash Bros is coming out in March - bring it.

No comments: