Friday, February 22, 2008

My OSS is pretty

I'm doing my OSS is the history of analog circuit design. So I've been studying the history of translinear circuits and the history of log-domain filters to date. Until this week, it was all just reading, but I just put up an article on Wikipedia that I really, really like. I was originally just planning to add or expand the history section of the circuit classes I studied (which I'll do for, say, op-amps), but as it turns out, translinear circuits and log-domain filters don't have articles yet. Or didn't. Now, translinear circuits have a sweet article and the one for log-domain filters is likely to be coming to a free encyclopedia near you.

In short. My OSS feels much more real now that I've done something. It feels extra real b/c it looks like a pro wiki article what with citations left and right etc.

:D

2 comments:

Mel said...

Is your OSS as a whole being posted up live-like somewhere?

Boris Dieseldorff said...

Uhmmm... not really. Mostly, I just read lots of papers... my deliverables are putting things on wiki (I'll let people on the blog know) and some final deliverable paper. That should be worth tossing somewhere and letting people know too.