Monday, June 18, 2007

Olin's Trees

Wow. So I sent two pictures to randomness; they caused quite a ruckus. I sent them out at 22:40.

By 22:44, three people had responded. Two were generally confused and one was concerned.

It was also said that the pictures were "obviously photoshopped." Honestly, I wish I was that awesome. To have not only photoshopped a picture, but then photoshopped the same scene from a different angle... so much badassness. But alas, such is not the case. An expedition was launched to photographically verify the lack of trees to a few doubters.

I caught them on their return with evidence and aided in lovingly berating the doubters. By the time I got back to my room (22:49) three more e-mails had gone out. One was from our aforementioned concerned citizen advising his fellow students that a work order had been sent out. The other two were from more perceptive folk who pointed out that the trees that had been cut were exclusively the ones that, well, were already dead.

Wow. People react to things so amusingly.

I was about to post but I figured I'd put in the newest e-mail (23:05). It concerns a student questioning the work order that was sent. Perhaps someone will question the questioning or something so that my entertainment can continue. One can always hope.

And one last e-mail (23:08) after I already posted and am going back for minor edits. A sarcastic fellow suggest that maybe new trees should be planted. Fantastic. I love randomness. And humanity.

I shall never be bored so long as I have other people in my general vicinity.

1 comment:

the spammet said...

pfft. I TOTALLY could've photoshopped those trees. I'm just a badass like that.

(actually, probably not, but I like to think so anyway)

-katherine